Hoodia Weight Loss - Diet Deception?


Is Hoodia weight loss the real deal? Hoodia weight loss is possible. I have lost over 15 kilos using authentic hoodia but it has been a long journey to find the right hoodia. I have certainly spent my fair share on fakes and hoodia knock offs. Avoid making the same mistakes and take advantage of my hoodia weight loss research.

After struggling to keep my weight under control since my teens I have tried numerous diet strategies. Nothing was working very well or the side effects were unbearable and even dangerous (sweating, constipation, feeling nauseous). I wanted to finally be free of feeling inadequate, frustrated and depressed and of feeling worried that a lover would leave me for a slimmer woman.

weight management, weight loss calculator, la weight loss,

I love the new slimmer, sexier me and I really love knowing that other men are finally looking in my direction and for the first time taking notice!

Finding the right authentic hoodia weight loss opened up this door for me and I want to share my research with as many people as possible to help you to find products that will work for you and cut through the hype that makes successful weight loss so confusing.

Since achieving my weight loss goals and continuing to keep the weight off (the hardest thing!) I have become very aware of what works and what doesn't in the "fat fighting" game.

There are plenty of scams out there:

· Products that contain little or no authentic hoodia

· Companies that will take your money and leave you waiting for Hoodia supplements that never arrive. When you email them or call they do not return your enquiry leaving you high and dry!

There are lots of stories of these bad experiences on forums that confirm that I am not alone when it comes to wasting money on fake products and poor customer service.

Since CBS news’ 60 Minutes program reported on the "miracle cactus" from the Kalahari Desert of South Africa the demand for hoodia gordonii diet pills has skyrocketed. Many of the diet supplement companies have seen the HUGE potential of this product and websites selling hoodia have popped up on every corner of cyberspace!

I hope that by sharing my research you can avoid many of the mistakes that I made when searching for authentic hoodia that were so painful to my credit card!

WHAT WAS IT LIKE TO TAKE HOODIA?

In short you will feel fuller faster and you won’t crave snacks between meals or have ravenous hunger pains. You will find it much easier to eat lighter meals and be satisfied.

The hoodia cactus is a natural mood enhancer so you will feel better mentally as well.

You can read my 7 day case study detailing the first 7 days of using my top recommendation by clicking here [http://www.trusted-weight-loss-review.com/Report3.htm].

HOODIA GORDONII SIDE EFFECTS?

Hoodia is a naturally occurring cactus-like plant (the pills are simply a concentrated powder form of this for convenience) and is so safe that it is classified as a dietary supplement and not a medicine. You do not need a prescription to access Hoodia.

There have been no side effects reported in clinical trials and the Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert in South Africa have been using it to suppress appetite on their long hunting trips for hundreds of years.

THE BAD NEWS!

Authentic Hoodia is DIFFICULT TO GROW and therefore NOT CHEAP!

A Kilo of Hoodia costs approximately $200-$250!

But the benefits are extraordinary which is why many retailers wanted to ride the wave of hoodia's reputation. But being unable to obtain authentic hoodia (or obtain it in large amounts) gave rise to many weak hoodia imitation products that now clutter stores online.

Real Hoodia is a cactus that takes around 5 years to mature to a useful form and provide the all important appetite suppressant qualities. The South African government has limited the amount of hoodia that can be exported to prevent over harvesting.

WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN PURCHASING HOODIA:

Avoid products with fillers such as Ephedra, Ma Huang or Ephedrine. Certified retailers will display the C.I.T.E.S. Certificate and Analytical Report. These are the only documents that prove the authenticity of the Hoodia obtained. Look for Hoodia that is licensed by the Western Cape Conservation Authority of South Africa It can take a long time to find retailers that satisfy all these conditions but it is important to find them otherwise you are wasting your money and time. Bypass the learning curve and explore our list of reputable Hoodia retailers at Hoodia Weight Loss [http://www.trusted-weight-loss-review.com/Hoodia-Report1.html]

Fat Loss Factor

Fat Loss Diet

The Cruise Control Diet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. quick weight loss foods
Support by CB Engine